Keeping your kids busy while still having fun is such an important part of parenting. Did you know there are tons of Fun Things to do with Plastic Cups? These are always on hand during the summer months, so it’s easy to imagine they can come in handy for keeping kids happy! The list below contains some amazing ideas from our favorite bloggers.
20 Fun Things to do with Plastic Cups
Stock up on plastic cups when they are on sale this summer and add them to your craft supplies. You’ll be surprised at how many fun items are going to come up on this list. That simple plastic cup you are used to drinking your favorite soft drink or punch from at summer BBQ parties is now the tool your kids will use to create things like towers, wind chimes, and even puppets!
- DIY Anemometer from Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Mini Marshmallow Shooters from Come Together Kids
- Water Cup Races from All for the Boys
- Make Giant Bubbles from That’s so Cuegly
- Make a Giant Castle from All Boy Homeschool
- Plastic Jellyfish from Kix Cereal
- Dragon Puppet from Danielle’s Place
- Easy Wind Chime Craft from She Knows
- Recycled Easter Bunny from Brite and Bubbly
- Valentine’s Day Cup Craft from Crafty Morning
- Plastic Cup Snowman from Crafty Morning
- Jasmine Gem Goblets from Disney Family
- Plastic Cup Mini Greenhouses from CBC Parents
- Pom Pom Popper from Laughing Kids Learn
- Halloween Lights from Dump A Day
- Mini lighthouse from Grandmother Wren
- Plastic Cup Lanterns and Luminaries from The Keeper of the Cheerio’s
- Lightning Storm in a Cup from The Pinterested Parent
- Lamps on a String from Adventures of a Middle Sister
- Rainbow Suncatcher from My Life int he Nuthouse
If your kids are looking for something fun to occupy their time this summer, then using plastic cups is a must. These are so inexpensive at your local discount store or Dollar Tree, and they are sturdy enough for many of these fun projects.