Mamavation Monday – Week 10

Thank You for stopping by – you have no idea how much I appreciate every single comment.
I hoped to bounce back into my normal lifestyle by now, but it has been taking longer than expected. I am still stressed and it shows in dark chocolate consumption. Yes, I know.  Thank You for the #mamavation applicants daily  hazing – by the time I get home from the office I have my workout to do list.

I should be getting my cool custom Trek bicycle within a day or two. I am very excited and I hope to have a picture of the beauty (that’s me) and the bike posted next Monday. I also used my CSN Gift Card I won recently toward a new backpack from Luggage.com. It’s Mountainsmith All Terain Approach 35 Travel Pack and it’s 100% Recycled and designed for women.  Wooooot!!!

My plan for this week is to get back on the horse with scheduled workouts and outdoor sports.

—————————————————————————————————-

SPECIAL PLACE

I am amazed with what one person can do! In two short days my great friend Greta put together an online social event – fundraiser to help Eric, who got diagnosed with lung cancer and has no health insurance

Please stop by and check out great auction items and items for raffle drawing. There is $2,500 worth of stuff out there.

Donate for a great cause! Help a real person!
—————————————————————————————————-
Image via WikipediaThings that made me proud this week

I am in the running to be a Mamavation Mom in #8 campaign.
Check out my Mamavation Application and tweet
Hey @bookieboo! I want @elenka29 to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/aorv3Y

Please support me on Facebook and Twitter. Become a fan and a follower.

—————————————————————————————————-
 Mamavation Fit-cation 2011

I am super excited – I am going to Fit-cation and so looking forward to meeting all the great people.
—————————————————————————————————-

This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn.   Two blogging carnival participants will receive an Orville Redenbacher Very Important Blogger (VIB) Gift Basket.
Come and join us at Mamavation TV on Monday 9 CST

Comments

1. Owen's Mom says:

So happy to hear that your crazy work schedule will start to become more normal. You are a tough girl, but don't overwork yourself. (This coming from a reformed overwork-aholic!)

So proud of you running and can't wait to hear your voice on Mamavation tv. Best of luck! Also excited to see your new bike and hear all about your great adventures with it.

Have a great week! Keep up your hard work.

2. gretablau says:

You are so wonderful and I appreciate everything you've done! I promise to dedicate some time to your campaign!!

Can NOT wait to meet you in TX!!! XO YOU have a huge heart.

3. Erin Patrick says:

I agree with Greta, you do have an amazing heart! I hope I can meet you soon too :)
    That is AWESOME you are getting a new bike!! I can't wait to see pics of it! How far is your commute to work? I am still jealous you can ride to work lol!!
    You know I will help you out however I can to help you be a mamavation mom!

4. MNMSpecial says:

Big hugs! You are so compassionate about everything you are involved in. Hopefully your work load will lighten a bit to save you on your chocolate bill.
    Good luck with the campaign I'll be tweeting for you. Can't wait to meet you in TX.

5. Homemom3 says:

It shows you are in it when you work all day and still come home and work out to the hazings. Way to go! Hope all is well, I know a lot of times chocolate is my emotional food item. Your bike sounds neat and can't wait to see a picture. I haven't been on one in 4 1/2 years, I had two accidents on mine and sealed the deal on me riding for a while.

6. MrsFatass says:

It's really something how you can have all these challenges, but still be out there cracking a joke and being positive. I think that is what would make you such a great Mamavation mom!

7. I ADORE you and know the struggle with finding your balance – I also know you are doing a fantastic job wiht it all :) I'm so proud ofyoui and know you are gonna do GREAT! Good luck with this campaign and I can't wait to see less of you in Austin! HUGS!

8. Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog says:

I love how you are able to do so much in your life! You amaze me all the time! I am so glad you are in this campaign good luck and know I am here for you!

9. SO proud of you for going out and pursuing a spot in this campaign! I think it's an amazing goal and I support you through it! :)

10. SalemMomma says:

I know stress can cause a huge mess in our lives, and I love seeing how you are working to be healthy in spite of it! Keep on keepin on!