It seems like every time I try anything new or something I haven’t done in a while, I end up with some kind of pain. Just yesterday I opened my cycling season (I was looking forward to it the whole winter) and guess – I am sore all over the place today. It was so much easier when I was 20 – anything and everything was somewhat easy. Now everything is a big pain in you know what… Well for that kind of pain I need good relief.
The Imbue Pain Relief Patch is your all-natural solution to the nagging aches and pains that interrupt your day and keep you awake at night. The moment you apply Imbue you can feel the relief, and it keeps working throughout the day. Experience the difference that Imbue can make in your life and get back to doing what you love!
It is easy to use (just apply it to the pain source) and it works the whole day. The package is reselable to keep patches fresh. I love the fact that it has strong adhesive and stays on even throught the physical activities.
What makes it a really great product?
- 100% NATURAL
- NO CHEMICAL ADDITIVES.
- NO SYNTHETICS.
- NO Latex, Aluminum, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, SLS, or BPA.
Here is what you need to know about applying this or any other pain patches
- If you have sensitive skin – Do a patch test first
- Not enjoying peeling it off? – Hold the patch over the painful area to determine the best position and orientation in order to cover as much of the painful area as possible.
- The patch may be cut to size
- The patch may be stretched when applying, in order to cover a slightly larger area.
- Not sure where to put the patch? Use Pain Expert to help you determine best location.
- If the patch is difficult to remove – soak it in warm water or vegetable oil, then peel off slowly.
- If you have trouble with the patch sticking to itself Peel off 1 or 2 inches of the clear film from one end. Place the exposed sticky surface on the skin. Then peel the remainder of the backing off from underneath while slowly pressing the patch onto the skin.
- If the patch begins to peel off before you are ready to remove it, you may use medical tape to keep it on.
FTC Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative in order to conduct an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way for this post. The thoughts, experiences, and opinions are entirely my own. I am not liable for any issues you may incur from use of said product(s).