These One Pot Meals for Camping are going to revolutionize your camping routine! We love outdoor cooking, especially when it involves camping too! However, many of our home recipes don’t do so well when being cooked at the campgrounds. There are usually limited cooking supplies, and even more limited storage supplies. That’s why we are sharing some of our favorite options to make your camping trip easier!
15 One Pot Meals for Camping
One Pot Meals are easier to make when you use things like large cast iron skillets or even large cast iron dutch ovens. It makes cooking easier over open fire or coals. Investing in the right tools will definitely make your camping trip much easier to manage.
This list has everything from breakfast dishes to super easy desserts and full meals. The Dutch Oven Lasagna is a favorite in our regular menu plan outside of camping! It’s just that great!
One Pot Meals Recipes:
- Blueberry Banana Pancakes from Fresh Off the Grid
- One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowls from Number 2 Pencil
- Skillet Quiche from Active Kids
- Classic One Pot Pasta from Bearfoot Theory
- Campfire Nachos from Fresh Off the Grid
- Campfire Chicken and Vegetable Stew from Katy Holder
- One Pot Sweet Potato Pasta from Kidspot
- Family Stew from Travel Australia Online
- Dutch Oven Lasagna from Camping Cafe
- Cheesy Asparagus One Pot Orzo from Fresh Off the Grid
- Dutch Oven Apple Cobbler from Fresh Off the Grid
- One Pot Quinoa Chili from Back Country
- Skillet Sausage Paella from Earth Easy
- King Neptune Pasta from Rainy Adventures
- Campfire Skillet Cornbread from Fresh off the Grid
Easy one pot camping meals tips:
Here are some tips to follow to make cooking at your campsite even easier to accomplish!
- Prep ingredients ahead of time and store all together in large baggies that can be frozen and allowed to thaw in your cooler
- Precook meats and freeze for easy assembly and faster cook times
- Split ingredients in half to make smaller batches so you don’t have any leftovers
Making one pot meals is just another way to cut back on fuss while you are outdoors enjoying time with your family. All of your focus when camping should be on enjoying your family, fishing, swimming, and learning about the area around you. These meals are ideal for making it easier to manage. No more fuss means you can sit back, relax, and read a book while relaxing fireside with your children!