One of the best parts of camping is cooking over an open fire. These Campfire Cooking Recipes for Summer Camping are going to revolutionize your next camping trip. You don’t need complicated recipes or fancy equipment to make some delicious campfire recipes!
Last year we went camping, I was (as expected) in charge of food prep and I am sad to admit I failed it miserably. I did go to the camp store to buy a box of Crispy Creams. Delicious? Yes. Nutritious? Absolutely not!
25 Campfire Cooking Recipes for Summer Camping
If you are tired of simple sandwiches and hot dogs, then this list of campfire cooking recipes will make you happy. There are, of course, a few classic things like S’Mores on this list, but in a fun new way. These campfire recipes are what you want when you think of a fun-filled camping trip. Gone are the days of cold cuts and hot dogs. Now you can use our tips and favorite recipes to make amazing recipes everyone will enjoy!
Start with this delicious recipe and you will never go back to settling the old style camp cooking. It is easy, fast, and absolutely delicious!
Nutella and Marshmallow in Pan S’more
TWO Graham crackers
ONE TBSP of Nutella
- Spread Nutella on your graham cracker. (you can add to one side or to both, totally up to you)
2. Place two marshmallows on your roasting stick and toast them to your liking.
3. When they are done, pull from the fire and place between your crackers and Nutella. Place in a pan to cool. Enjoy!
Hungry for more? Check out these delicious camping recipes and get adventurous with your camping cuisine!
25 Campfire Cooking Recipes
for Summer Camping
- Walking Tacos from The Girl who Ate Everything
- Chili Campfire Bake from Six Sister’s Stuff
- Camping Mac and Cheese from Lauren’s Latest
- S’mores Campfire Cones from Frugal Coupon Living
- Campfire Monkey Bread from Say Not Sweet Anne
- Campfire Breadsticks from Shock Munch
- Campfire Chili Cheese Fries from The Kitchen Magpie
- Campfire French Toast from This Lil Piglet
- Campfire Mushrooms from Mushroom Info
- Banana Boats from Surburble
- Campfire Pies from Andrea’s Recipes
- Fudge Striped Cookie S’mores from Butter with a Side of Bread
- Campfire Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich from Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Camp Cooker Pizza from Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Campfire Potatoes from Daily Leisure
- Campfire Spinach Dip from Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Campfire Style Burritos from Taste and Tell Blog
- Campfire Beer Pancakes from Chow Hound
- Campfire Bacon from Zestuous
- Campfire Breakfast Burger from Jelly Toast Blog
- S’mores Dip from Hungry Brownie
- Campfire Donuts from Must Have Mom
- Campfire Orange Cinnamon Rolls from Oleander and Palm
- Campfire Tarts from Cooking Classy
- S’mores in a Bag from A Girl and a Glue Gun
Campfire Cooking Must Have Supplies
Making your next camping trip fun has never been easier! Below are some of our favorite tools for making campfire cooking manageable without a struggle. Make sure to stock up before you head out for your upcoming camping trip.
- Cast Iron Skillet (12″ is a good size)
- 10 Piece Camping Cookset
- Heavy Duty Swivel Grill for Outdoor Cooking
- Coleman Pack-Away Kitchen
- Cast Iron Cooking Tripod
- Extendable Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Use our top tips for campfire cooking to make your next family getaway to go camping tons of fun! These recipes, tips, and of course, great supplies, will make your next outdoor adventure easier than ever!