This list of Simple Life Hacks Using Everyday Objects is going to be life changing for everyone. Most people might toss their old things or sell them in a yard sale, but with a little imagination, you can turn your trash into something new and useful for your home. In this post, you’ll find 25 life-changing ways to use the everyday objects throughout your home with these creative and amazing DIY projects.
25 Simple Life Hacks Using Everyday Objects
Simple life hacks are a must for surviving our busy life with kids. Whether it is upcycling an everyday item for storage, or using something like dryer sheets for more than one thing, these are going to be life changing for you. Whether you are juggling a full-time job and family, or you are just a busy boss lady working hard at your at home business, doing a few simple things can make your life easier. That’s why I love life hacks like these. They help make everything in your life easier to manage.
Simple Life Hacks
- Use Makeup Brush to Clean Keyboard
- Cheap File Folder out of Tray
- Dessert Stand into Jewelry Holder
- Pool Noodles as Boot Stands
- Eyeglass Case into Sewing Case
- DIY No Slip Hangers
- Bag Closures as Cord Labels
- Dryer Sheets as Baseboard Cleaner
- Tissue Box as Plastic Bag Storage
- Coffee Filter Flower Pot Liner
- Crib into Table Shelf
- Picture Frame into Desk Organizer
- Bottle into a Lamp
- Lint Roller into Purse Cleaner
- Hair Clip into Cord Organizer
- Twister Matt into Tablecloth
- Silverware Tray into Toothbrush Organizer
- Colander as Cake Pop Holder
- Pill Box into Earring Organizer
- Coffee Mate Lid into Tighter Storage
- Toothpaste for Photo Hanging
- Binder Clip Cord Organizer
- Frozen Grapes as Wine Chiller
- Staple Remover as Key Ring Remover
- Paper Clip as Bracelet Hook Help
These simple life hacks are perfect for making your day to day life easier. Whether you upcycle something you already have on hand, or you pick up something and use it in an alternate way, you’ll love this list. Making something ordinary work for multiple purposes is what life hacks are all about!
Do you have a favorite simple life hack to share with us? Make sure to drop a note in the comments with your favorite, and don’t miss our other great posts to help you get through your day!