This article is sponsored by Best Buy. However,
the opinions and crafts are all authentic.
I have to admit I no longer believe in good weather! Here in the Midwest, it has been one endless season of really bad weather. In April my flight from Texas was canceled because of snow in Chicago. Thank you very much, mother nature!
Are you looking forward to spending some quality time outside? Don’t plan too far ahead as the weather will surprise you with heaving rain or light thunderstorm. That’s a warning for anyone who doesn’t love grilling in the rain.
However, there is also a good news: there is finally a weather proof TV that can handle Midwest weather! Actually, the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs are designed specifically for outdoor use. Specifically designed for any climate in North America, they are engineered to survive the harsh effects of rain, snow, dust, insects, and extreme temperatures.
I hope you are a little bit skeptical about it because I am excited to tell you more about it. The powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects its components from whatever the moody weather throws – rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air (yes! it includes insects).
I also admire the fact that SunBriteTV comes in a variety of sizes – 43”, 55”, 65”, and 75”, because while I’d love a huge TV in my communal backyard, a smaller TV will have a lot more sense.
The SunBriteTV is also up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments. Plenty of storage room will accommodate many popular media players while thick gaskets seal out moisture and the elements.
Was the SunBriteTV designed specifically with Midwesterners in mind? Probably not, but with the amounts of rain we have been getting here, it might have as well. Regardless if you planning on hosting a fun backyard family movie evening or throw the last minutes get together, the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs is ready to make your favorite outdoor space a real attraction. And if it happens to rain, you can probably watch your TV from the inside of the house – what a unique experience!
Three Things to Know About SunBriteTV Veranda
- It’s a family of weatherproof televisions designed for full-shade outdoor spaces, like covered patios and screened-in porches.
- It comes with a direct-lit 4K UHD screen with HDR, which is up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in an outdoor environment
- It’s more durable, safer, and easier to use than an indoor TV outdoors.
BEFORE STARTING THE MOVIE DON’T FORGET :
- Have popcorn ready. Mix it up with their snacks like pretzels and M&Ms
- Make sure little kids have some activities they can do while watching a movie
- Keep it comfy with a blanket, especially on a cooler day. You know you will not want to get up once the movie starts
- Don’t forget a mosquito repellent to avoid movie interruptions later on.