If you are a fan of American Home Videos and bloopers, you will love this one, because this is a whole minute of people falling of the bikes. I doubt they were smiling doing it, but they sure made it entertaining for the rest of us.
I personally think some people have a gift for making other people smile. However, we usually have to pay a pretty penny to go see them at the places like a circus, fares or comedy theaters. It is interesting how our society learned to commercialize on everything including laughs.
Well, say no more, because this time the laughs (or at least the smiles) are absolutely free (if you don’t consider the costs of electricity, depreciation of the electronic device you are using, and rent of your apartment).
The last time I fell off my bike, I sure felt stupid, but at least there was nobody around to make fun of me – one more reason for anybody who landed a part in this movie to do this kind of stuff in the woods, but even with wild world there is no guarantee these days. I bet these animals thought they had some privacy
So who really knows, maybe some of my bicycle falls are floating somewhere on the inter webs as well.
How NOT to Look Stupid Falling Off the Bicycle
- Don’t buy Pro Kits. Trying to look like a cool cyclist won’t get you far. Just think how stupid you will look falling off the bike while wearing a pro uniform
- Don’t try to save buying by buying a cheap helmet. A good helmet makes a whole difference in the world when you come flying off your bike.
- Wear good fitting close. Lycra is not the most complimenting figure fabric and the less skin you show when you fall off the bike, the better off you are.
- Don’t go crazy with accessories. Having all the gadgets in the world won’t make a better cyclist, but they will sure make you look stupid if you fall off your cool bike.
- Hitting the big road with Clipless pedals without practicing first. Yeah… ouch.