Preschoolers are so much fun when it comes to crafts. That’s why these Easter Crafts and activities for Preschoolers are so much fun to make! They are just truly getting into it and it is so much fun to watch them explore and learn while they create their masterpieces. Easter is right around the corner so today, I thought I would a fun tutorial for a Bunny in a Grass that is easy enough to do with a preschooler. And scroll down for 20+ Easter Crafts and
Bunny in a grass supplies:
- Paper Glue
- Paper Punch Machine.
Step 1: Print out the bunny figure using template.
Step 2: Then cut it out.
Step 3: Cut out rest of the pieces.
Step 4: Glue them In their place.
Step 5: Use a pink and black marker pen to draw the face on the bunny.
Step 6: Cut out a circular piece of cardstock.
Step 7: Cover it with green craft paper or you can directly use green cardstock.
Step 8: Then use the template to cut out the grass.
Step 9: Make tiny vertical cuts on the bottom of the grass.
Step 10: Fold the grass slightly on the bottom according to the cuts.
Step 11: Apply glue all around the border of the circular cardstock.
Step 12: Then Start gluing the grass from one end.
Step 13: Glue it all around the circle.
Step 14: Cut out a cardboard strip.
Step 15: Fold it in a triangle.
Step 16: Glue it on the back of the bunny.
Step 17: Put it inside the grass and see if it fits.
Step 18: Punch out some colourful papers to decorate the grass.
Step 19: Glue them on the grass and then glue the bunny inside the grass. And there you are it’s READY!
And here you have a happy bunny that is sitting in grass and is excited to greet Easter as much as your little one.
Are you ready to have more Easter fun? Check out these fantastic activities you can do any day with your little one!
20+ Easter Crafts and Activities for Preschoolers
Grab all of the classic craft supplies from your craft closet, and have fun checking out this list for ideas your kids will enjoy. These are perfect for preschool classrooms or just fun times at home!
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs by No Time for Flashcards
- Easter Egg Window Art by Simple Play Ideas
- Handprint Lambs by Baby Savers
- Easter Bunny Paper Plates by Simply Today Life
- Rice Art Easter Egg by Where Imagination Grows
- Plastic Easter Egg Painting by Buggy and Budd
- Fork Painting-Chick by Crafty Morning
- Jelly Bean Bracelet by Artzy Creations
- Easter Egg Potato Painting by Crafty Morning
- Tissue Paper Wreath by Happy Hooligans
- Yarn Easter Egg by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Tissue Paper Fluffy Eggs by Mommysavers
- Easter Egg Crayons by Moonfrye
- Egg Collage by Toddler Approved
- Marshmallow Bunnies by No Time for Flashcards
- Easter Egg Maracas by Made Everyday
- Bunny Houses by Glue Sticks Blog
- Playdough Easter Bunnies by Powerful Mothering
- Paint Chip Easter Bunnies by Crafts for Kids
- Pom Pom Easter Egg Painting on Crafty Morning by Sassy Dealz
- Egg Carton Spy Glasses by Crafts by Amanda
- Easter Egg Sun Catchers by First Palette
- Wobbly Easter Egg Races by And Next Comes L
- Easter Egg Popsicles by A Kailo Chic Life
- Caterpillar by Artzy Creations
We love using things like this to connect with our children. Our youngest one is a preschooler and LOVES crafts. Did you know that doing Easter crafts and activities for preschoolers like this is an excellent way to help sensory, motor skills? It’s also a fantastic way to build a stronger relationship with your child from a young age. Many of these are also great for older children.
More Fun Ideas for Kids:
- Easter Cupcakes with Kids
- 20 Fun Things to do with Plastic Cups
- Art Bouquet: Elephant Craft
- Best Non-Toy Gifts for Kids Who Have Everything
- 15 Camping Activities and Printables
- Summer Fun at 10 Museums in Illinois