I love to have friends over, yet I am not a fan of the long prep work and the clean up afterwords.
Can we talk about cheap, quick, and almost mess-free party?
I always have my eyes and ears open for hassle & mess free party ideas. My ideal party is one that is cheap, quick to assemble and is also mess free. Sound impossible? You might be surprised.
Let’s talk pizza!
Yes, pizza is a great last-minute party food you can order, but today we will discuss a cheaper way to throw a pizza party – and it will take less time than waiting for pizza delivery (Sorry pizza guy!)
Quick Guide to a Pizza and a Sweet Tooth Party for 4
Time: 30 minutes
You will need:
- Gas Grill – Gotta have it or move your pizza baking activities inside
- 2 pizzas – We stocked up on frozen pizzas
- 1 box of ice cream
That’s right, you can grill it!
Yes, you’ve heard it right – You CAN grill pizza and today we will do just that. Surprisingly enough, grilling straight-out-of-freezer pizza is very easy and it is a quick way to bring a twist to a good old pizza party (Scroll down for the print card).
Start your grill – Preheat your gas grill to 400 degrees and remember – only grill pizza using a gas grill to achieve desired results.
Pick your favorite pizza out of the freezer. Remove the cardboard and put it on the grill (Don’t let it thaw). I use grill foil – it is non-stick and helps for even heat distribution. Close the lid and make sure that the temperature stays at 400F.
Grill your pizza for 15-20 minutes. Rotate it once during that time to make sure it cooks evenly.
Is it done?
Check the temperature and make sure it is 160F. The cheese should look melty and the crust would be dark.
Remove from the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Your grilled pizza is ready to party. Are you ready to dig in?
Don’t Forget the Delicious Extra
No party is complete without the sweet tooth favorite – ICE CREAM!
Our party is rocking with grilled JACK’S Original pizza and NESTLÉ Peanut Butter DRUMSTICK Cones from start to finish under 30 minutes.
Need step-by-step instruction on how to grill your pizza? Check it out here and for more delicious recipes, visit Flavorful Moments.
- Gas Grill
- 2 JACK’S Original pizzas
- 1 box of NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® Cones (Peanut Butter Variety)
- Start your grill – Preheat your gas grill to 400 degrees
- Put pizza on the grill – Remove the cardboard and don’t let it thaw
- Use non-stick grill foil if possible for better heat distribution. Close the lid and make sure that the temperature stays at 400 degrees.
- Grill your pizza for 15-20 minutes. Rotate it once during that time to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Check the temperature with the cooking thermometer and make sure it is 160F. The cheese should look melty and the crust should be dark.
- Remove from the heat and it cook for 5 minutes.