We think it’s a time for the sibling tag! A sibling tag is a super simple way to ask siblings the same question to see if they are same or different. Originally designed as a video challenge it has been very popular among the YouTuber of different ages. The one we played is obviously designed for little kids and includes only age appropriate questions.
It is also interesting for me as a mother to know how well kids know each other. Ho well do I know them?
However, it is also a great party game or just a snow day game when nothing else is going on.
Follow along with our sibling tag questions and tells us what you think
Want to play your own Sibling Tag? Grab the questioner below!
SIBLING TAG QUESTIONER:
- Who is the oldest and who is the youngest?
- What do you like and what do hate about your sibling?
- What do you hate about each other?
- What do you and your sibling have in common?
- What is your funniest memory of your sibling?
- What was the most memorable argument you had?
- What do you and your sibling do for fun?
- I want you to describe your brother or sister in three words…
- Whose room is cleaner?
- Who reads more?
- Who is more talented?
- What is your brother or sister really bad at?
- What is the best thing about your sister or brother? What is the best thing about your brother?
- What was the last thing you talked about with each other?
- What is your favorite dish?
- Finish the sentence: my sister (brother) is…
How well do you know your sibling?